Skip to main content

Simple Sugars Review

There is no doubt that this scenario has happened to you. You get some really expensive cream to put on your acne, rosacea, or eczema. You try it out, and find out you are allergic to it, or it makes your skin look horrible. Such was the case with Lani Lazzari. She has sensitive skin and has tried every commercial product on the market to help her eczema. Nothing worked, so she took matters in her own hands. She created Simple Sugars in December of 2005. If you're wondering where you might have heard Lani's name before, she appeared on ABC's Shark Tank!

The scrubs are all natural and uses many different oils. There are no sulphates, artificial preservatives, parabens, colors, or scents. There are scrubs for your face, body, feet, and even some for the men in your life! You can find your perfect scrub on their website.

I wish you could smell this!
I bought some at a local retailer and I am impressed! I got the chocolate scent, and let me tell you, it smells AMAZING! I can't even tell you how much I love the scent! I love how the sugar is just fine enough for a great exfoliant, it dissolves into your skin before it becomes too abrasive. There is a nice moisturized feeling left behind from the oils. You don't need moisturizer after using this! A little bit goes a long way.  I've been in the sun recently, and my skin is dry. I've used this and I am moisturized and silky smooth when I hop out of the shower!

Pros:

* Local Company
* The scents are amazing
* The effectiveness of the scrub

Cons:

* Price~however, I am willing to pay the price (anywhere from $11.95-$16.95) because they are all natural and I KNOW what I am putting on my body and face!

*I bought this product with my own money and am not affiliated with Simple Sugars in any way. They have no clue who I am.*

Have you ever tried Simple Sugars? Can you see yourself trying this? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Comments

  1. I ordered my simple sugars' products after watching Shark Tank. If I was on the panel I would have been all in. I got the green tea facial scrub and the coconut body scrub. The smells are AMAZING. It is gentle enough that I can use them everyday but they still do their job. I am left feeling smooth and soft! Great review! Glad to find others out their who like it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I really do like the scrubs. I want to try the green tea facial scrub! I think that will be the next one I purchase. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I saw it on Shark Tank as well and really was excited to order the product. While I can get past the fact that it took over 3 weeks to arrive (they were swamped with orders); what I can't get over is how S&H was almost the same price as the scrub. Once I got it however, I liked it for the first few days, but trying to use that annoying little plastic spoon was inefficient. I wrote to the site to mention they should do squeeze bottles, and the reply I got was to purchase the special lids for $0.99. Um, no thanks, I shouldn't have to pay extra for a lid that makes sense. The product itself was fine, but nothing that spectacular honestly. I'd pick it up again perhaps if the container was improved and if I could get it at a store like Target/etc - but I'll never order it online again. Just not worth all the hassle overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I bought mine at a local retailer, so I did not have the shipping costs. I completely understand your frustration though. I'm sure one day they might be in stores like Target, once they get bigger. You taught me something, I didn't know they had special lids. The spoon takes work, but keep practicing, you'll get it. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (we li

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I&

New Schedule!

 I think to start off, I am going to be blogging on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. I think that is a good schedule to start with that won't be overwhelming, and you readers won't get bored.  So in my time off in the blog world, I worked at a clothing boutique and absolutely fell in love with it! I found that it is something that I am really passionate about. I have learned so many tips and tricks while working there that I can't wait to share with you! I mean we also have lived through a worldwide pandemic. Add that to the list of things you never thought you would type! Haha! I have continued to cook and bake, take short little trips here and there. I truly do lead a very boring life. Haha!  If there are any topics you'd like me to cover, just let me know and I will try to see if I can cover them!  Don't forget you can follow the Mandii's Muse Facebook page here ! You can also follow the blog's Instagram page too! Maybe one day I can go live and we ca