Skip to main content

Would You Come Along Album Reivew

Do you remember when I did this post about Bon Jovi's new CD? I gave my thoughts on each song, and then gave my overall impressions of the album at then end. Well, let's do that again shall we? I am going to cover Would You Come Along by Coby Greer.

Image
Would You Come Along came out on Dec. 11, 2015. I bought mine off of Amazon, and you are going to want to buy one too.

It should be no secret how I feel about Coby's music. #Love Can I consider myself a Greer Girl? Is that a thing? Can we get shirts made?! Remember, these are just my thoughts and impressions. I'm so not a music critic, but know good music when I hear it. Your favorite song will be different than mine. Anyway, let's get on with the song by song breakdown.

You're So Fine: If you are feeling down about yourself, you need to listen to this song. He's basically telling you that you are beautiful with no makeup and your pj's on. Confidence.Booster. Um, THANK YOU!

I'm All About You: The first time you see that person who changes your whole world. When that person comes into your life unexpectedly. When you want to spend every moment with the one who has caught your attention.

Cry in One Hand: This has that classic country sound. Breakup song. "As I got to the end of your drive, I threw your picture out of the truck." Not going to lie, I openly laughed out loud at this line. Haven't we all wanted to do, or did do that at some point and time?

I Can't Wait: The first time I heard this song, I got tears. From a person who doesn't get emotional at things like this, it is a big deal. "Our forever starts today, I can't wait." Dear Jesus, this song is beautiful. If you need a wedding song, please use this! This is an entire love story in one song.

Hick Hop: Listen, I love this song. If you listen to this song and not smile, there is something wrong with you. Think country rap, only you can actually understand what he's saying. Also, is there a line dance to this? If there isn't, there should be.

You Get Me: This is a cute love song. I had to laugh at this one line "Why is it when you dry your hair, you dry it upside down?" Well Coby, one word. Volume. The higher the hair, the closer to God.  ;) I'm kidding!

Would You Come Along: The title track on the album. This song is about going on an adventure just the two of you. No matter where you go, you are with the person you love. I like this slower paced song, and this also has a great guitar part!

If You Were a Song:  This is such a cute song! Comparing your significant other/girlfriend/wife to your favorite song on your playlist. Turning the volume up, turn it down, put it on repeat etc.

In my Dreams: Again, the beginning of this song has a great guitar part. This song is how you feel after a breakup. Re-imagining all of your old memories, and going over what went wrong.

I Surrender: This song is classic country. Just listen to it, and tell me it isn't true. 

Even The Devil Needs an Angel Sometimes: This kind of reminds me of a Bon Jovi style song. This is also a great song to turn up the bass on your car stereo and rock out. I really like this song. "Try to hang your halo on my horns"-this is a great line!

I really, really love this album. This was one of those albums where I liked every song the first time I heard it. Sometimes songs need to "grow" on you, but not with this album! I felt like I did "come along" with Coby on an adventure. An adventure of love, loss, and everything in between. I hope you love his music like I do. (Could I have used the work "love" in that paragraph any more?! Haha!) 

As always, you can find info about Coby here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (we li

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I&

New Schedule!

 I think to start off, I am going to be blogging on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. I think that is a good schedule to start with that won't be overwhelming, and you readers won't get bored.  So in my time off in the blog world, I worked at a clothing boutique and absolutely fell in love with it! I found that it is something that I am really passionate about. I have learned so many tips and tricks while working there that I can't wait to share with you! I mean we also have lived through a worldwide pandemic. Add that to the list of things you never thought you would type! Haha! I have continued to cook and bake, take short little trips here and there. I truly do lead a very boring life. Haha!  If there are any topics you'd like me to cover, just let me know and I will try to see if I can cover them!  Don't forget you can follow the Mandii's Muse Facebook page here ! You can also follow the blog's Instagram page too! Maybe one day I can go live and we ca