Adsense

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Coming Soon to a Drugstore near you

I read Nouveau Cheap's blog religiously. Her blog is amazing and I saw some AMAZING things coming to a drugstore near you all that I just can't wait to get in my hands! What I love most about them is the fact they they are matte!

Revlon has some new products coming out and they have a new matte balm coming out! The Colorburst Matte Balm looks like it comes in 10 colors. I can't wait to get these in my hands!

The Maybelline Color Tattoos have been a huge hit ever since they were announced. Guess what, they are coming out with matte shades!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this! I have been really into mattes lately and the matte shades will be a perfect base to any eyeshadow.

So, what do you think of these two new developments? I can't wait, and a massive search and destroy will begin very soon at my local drugstores!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...