Adsense

Monday, October 27, 2014

Products I've Repurchased

When I love something, I LOVE something. I also don't ever want to be without a product even if there is quite a bit of product left in the tube. Here are a few products that I have repurchased, and loved!

Lypsyl Intense Protection lip balm is absolutely amazing! This is by far my favorite lip balm to date!

Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow is something I will NEVER be without. This makes my eyeshadow last all day, and I love that it is a pencil and I can control how much product I apply.

Another Jordana product I have repurchased is the Best Lash Extreme Volume Mascara. For the price, you can't go wrong!

What types of products have you repurchased? Please leave me a comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...