Skip to main content

My Workout Routine

Hi there! Today I wanted to share with you a post I never thought I would be doing, my workout routine! I started to get healthy back in February, and I can honestly say that I have seen results. This is by far, the longest I have stuck with a workout.

I SO need this! LOL!
This is SO true for me!
My routine is simple, I walk 3 miles almost every day of the week, and do 100 crunches, and 35 pushups, 150 bicep curls with 5 pound weights, and tricep dips. For my crunches, and arm exercises I do them 4 days in a row and have a rest day. With walking, I only do 1 rest day a week.

I also have incorporated speed bursts into my workout, so I will walk a little, then jog for about 120 feet, then walk more.

I am also going to try yoga pretty soon. Basic yoga. Haha!

I also eat clean about 80% of the time, and that has improved my weight as well.

If you want to see what I have on my Clean Eating and Fitness board on Pinterest, click here!

I'd love to hear what you do during your fitness routine! Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (w...

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I...

Simple Sugars Review

There is no doubt that this scenario has happened to you. You get some really expensive cream to put on your acne, rosacea, or eczema. You try it out, and find out you are allergic to it, or it makes your skin look horrible. Such was the case with Lani Lazzari. She has sensitive skin and has tried every commercial product on the market to help her eczema. Nothing worked, so she took matters in her own hands. She created Simple Sugars in December of 2005. If you're wondering where you might have heard Lani's name before, she appeared on ABC's Shark Tank! The scrubs are all natural and uses many different oils. There are no sulphates, artificial preservatives, parabens, colors, or scents. There are scrubs for your face, body, feet, and even some for the men in your life! You can find your perfect scrub on their website . I wish you could smell this! I bought some at a local retailer and I am impressed! I got the chocolate scent, and let me tell you, it smells AMAZING!...