I have been a totally terrible blogger this week. I'm sorry. I didn't plan well, and am already working on remedying that for next week! As usual, I am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday! Here is what I loved about this week!
1. The weather in PA has been pretty spectacular. It has been in the mid 60's with the SUN out! It feels so good! Look at the weekend forecast!!
2. So, I gave PSSA tests to 8th graders the other day. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but I'm an elementary girl myself!
3. Blog planning has begun for next week and Easter! I hate missing posts! I have really been loving this one to plan for the week!
4. I have begun to add some running into my walks. I walk a little and run for 45 seconds or so. I'll build up eventually, but I'm starting slow.
5. My mom made her "famous" pepperoni rolls for dinner last night. They are just the best, and although it was not a healthy dinner, it was a good cheat meal!
What did you love about this past week? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know!