Friday, it is a pleasure to see you again. I can't believe that school starts on Monday. What?! This summer has flown by, and hasn't felt like Summer because it has been really chilly here. Apparently this will be the 9th coldest summer or something. Anywho, I'm linking up with Lauren like always! Here is what I loved about this week!
1. Farm Kings. Did you watch the episode last week? Don't forget tonight, 10pm. GAC. I'll be live tweeting again! Follow me! Use the hashtag #FarmKings
2. I already have 2 sub days scheduled. On the second and fourth days of school. Um, what?!
3. My mom and I have been canning! Pico de gallo, and pasta sauce! It is a lot of work, but in the cold winter I'll be glad we did it! Yum!
4. My bestie and I are planning a get together! I can't wait!
5. I have some blogs scheduled already for next week! They are some great reviews of products I have been trying lately!
So what did you like about this week? How are you spending your last weekend of summer? Leave me a comment and let me know!