If you remember this post about my Michael's haul, you know that I bought a few rolls of washi tape. I also bought a magnetic jar. While this jar was cute and practical, it needed something extra. So I had an idea! I added the red polka dot washi tape to the container.
Now this tutorial is really hard. I'm not sure if you can follow this, but try! ;)
1. Find the seam on the jar
2. Place washi tape right below seam.
3. Carefully unroll tape and place it along the bottom (or wherever you wanted the tape) of the container.
4. Make sure to place tape in a straight line
5. When you get to the seam again, cut straight across with scissors.
6. Press really hard to adhere the tape.
See, that was hard wasn't it?! If you complete this project, I'd love to see what you do with your washi tape!
Leave me a comment and let me know!