Adsense

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Review

Image
I am a firm believer in mascara and lipstick. Both can be found very cheap, or on the higher end. Being the frugal gal that I am, I tend to prefer the cheaper items, and I have had great results. Since I have been receiving my subscription boxes, I have had the opportunity to try some new samples of higher end mascaras and lipsticks, good for my beauty routine, bad for my wallet.

One of my most recent samples of mascaras that I have been trying is the Urban Decay Perversion mascara. This mascara has been making its way into my daily rotation. It has a drier formula, and I find that I can apply several coats and it won't clump or give me spider lashes. It holds a curl well, and doesn't flake or make my lashes hard or break off.

The brush is on the larger end and I sometimes have trouble keeping the mascara on my lashes. Honestly, that is the only con I have of this mascara.

If I had some extra spending money, I would probably repurchase this mascara. You can find it at Ulta for $22.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...