Adsense

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Look! I'm actually wearing shoes!
Ever since I came home from the beach, the weather has been rainy and cold. Um, someone please transport me back there ASAP! So because I haven't switched over my clothes from Summer to Winter, I have to work with what I have out now. I should also mention that there was a 30-40 degree difference from where I was, to Pennsylvania, so I have been cold ever since I came home. (I promise I will be doing a vacation recap soon!)

My outfit was pretty monochromatic, and so, so, so comfortable! I threw my hair into the "princess roll" hairstyle, and I was instantly chic and ready to go! My booties  I have wanted for years, and finally found the perfect pair last year! Mildly uncomfortable, but so cute!
Close up of the leggings and booties

Outfit Details~

Tunic: LTD Commodities
Leggings: Bisou Bisou (JC Penney)
Shoes: American Eagle (Payless)


As usual on Wednesday's I am linking up with the Pleated Poppy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...