Adsense

Monday, February 23, 2015

Favorite Things at Target

First of all, I get the bad blogger award for last week. I was on my computer a lot last weekend, it was running slow, and the last thing I wanted to do was spend 2+ hours writing blog posts when it could have taken me less time. So, I'm sorry. I'm trying to do better! 

Motivation Monday will be back in full force next week, but today I am linking up with Andrea for a Favorite Things party! Cue Julie Andrews singing.... Today it is all about our favorite things at Target. Confession time: I don't shop often at Target. I know. Now, I enjoy Target, and every time I shop there, I always find something I want. I need to shop there more often, really, I do. 

The first stop I always make in Target are the dollar bins. LOVE those! I almost always pick up something from the dollar bins. Folders, pencils, things I didn't know I wanted until I saw them. #truth The next stop I make is the clothing area. Target has some cute clothes! I bought the cutest Bon Jovi shirt there, and a super cute orange striped dress that I wear a lot in the Summer. 

Scored this find at Target a few years ago!
Next stop is the shoes! I've never bought a pair of shoes from Target, but they always have a great selection to choose from. Last stop, is the makeup department. Although no matter what store I shop in, I always check out the makeup department. Haha! 

So my goal is to shop at Target more often. I just wish my Target had a Starbucks. Maybe one day!

So, what are your favorite things at Target? Tell me why I should shop there more often!! Leave me a comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...