Skip to main content

Baggu Bags Review

I have an obsession with tote bags. I can't help it. However, ever since this bag came into my life I haven't needed another one. This bag is versatile, and can be worn many different ways. What bag am I talking about you ask? None other than the Baggu Duck bag!

From Baggu:

A perfect everyday tote in durable recycled cotton canvas duck. Two handles and 40" adjustable strap, to carry in hand or over shoulder. 
16" high, 10" wide, 5.5" deep. Matte silver hardware, durable taped seams, and a round inner pocket. 100% 16 oz. recycled cotton canvas.

Image

I have used this bag on numerous trips I have been on. I don't have to worry about it getting smashed, or ripped when I am carrying it. I love that it has an inner pocket that I can keep my cell phone, lipstick, or something small in! Even better, this folds up neatly in a small square for storage! This bag can be worn several different ways. It can be worn cross body, using the shorter handles, or by folding in the edges, and carrying it using the short handles. This bag can be wiped clean, and is large enough to use as a gym bag, or just to cart your stuff to and from work. I know that when I travel, I carry a lot with me. Tablet, chargers, purse, snacks, among other things. I can fit all of those things and more in this bag. The color I chose was navy with white polka dots. I have a J Crew magic wallet that is almost the same print, so I usually use those two together. I ordered mine from Birchbox, but the Baggu website has many more colors and styles to chose from! I am definitely going to be ordering another Duck bag in the near future!
Image

Another Baggu product that I love is the reusable shopping tote. These are light, but durable! They fold up neatly into a square and fit back into the little pouch for storage. I used this when I went to Philadelphia to the King of Prussia Mall. I didn't want to be carrying different sized bags, so I stuck this in my purse. When I bought something, I could just stick it in the Baggu and only had to worry about one bag. The handles are long enough that I could carry it over my shoulder and have my hands free. (Is there anything worse than having to hold bags while going through racks of clothes?)These little bags hold a lot of weight, and you don't have to worry about them ripping or tearing if they have a lot of items in them.

Both of these bags would be great for going to and from the farmer's market in the summer! They are machine washable, and are durable to hold a lot of fruits and vegetables! 

Have you ever tried a Baggu bag? Do you love them as much as I do? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave me a comment, and let me know!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (we li

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I&

New Schedule!

 I think to start off, I am going to be blogging on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. I think that is a good schedule to start with that won't be overwhelming, and you readers won't get bored.  So in my time off in the blog world, I worked at a clothing boutique and absolutely fell in love with it! I found that it is something that I am really passionate about. I have learned so many tips and tricks while working there that I can't wait to share with you! I mean we also have lived through a worldwide pandemic. Add that to the list of things you never thought you would type! Haha! I have continued to cook and bake, take short little trips here and there. I truly do lead a very boring life. Haha!  If there are any topics you'd like me to cover, just let me know and I will try to see if I can cover them!  Don't forget you can follow the Mandii's Muse Facebook page here ! You can also follow the blog's Instagram page too! Maybe one day I can go live and we ca