It is a windy Friday here in Pennsylvania today. It is a good day to wear a hat. Here is what I loved this week!
1. I got called into substitute yesterday. Yes, on Halloween. The kiddos were already pretty excited, and trick or treating didn't even start!
2. I have begun the Summer to Fall clothes switch out. It isn't my favorite thing to do, but I like rediscovering my closet with the Fall and Winter clothes.
3. The local weatherman made his Winter weather predictions. Looks like we are going to get a lot of snow in February!
4. I am subbing all next week, I should plan my outfits and lunches out!
5. If you haven't seen my post on it yet, I finally met the Farm Kings! I am already plotting my return visit before the home market closes for the season! I must get more Honey-crisp apples and apple cider!
What did you love this week? Thanks to Lauren for letting me link up with her!