Adsense

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tortilla Soup

Image found here
For some reason lately, my soup of choice has been tortilla soup. I've had it at a couple restaurants, and both have been different. One style has been broth based, and another tomato based. Both were very good, but I preferred the broth based soup.

I should also mention that I LOVE Mexican food. I make a mean enchilada bake, which I usually make for Cinco de Mayo. Mom and I love to can our own pico de gallo (which would be awesome on top of tortilla soup!)

So basically this post is going to be a pre-post to an upcoming post. I found the Pioneer Woman's recipe of Tortilla Soup, and I decided that I absolutely have to make it. It looks delicious! I will make sure to fill you in on how it goes!

Do you have a favorite tortilla soup recipe? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment with your favorite recipe!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...