Adsense

Friday, January 3, 2014

High Five for Friday

It is the first Friday of the new year. How has it been so far? I'm linking up with Lauren today as I usually do. Here is what I have loved this week.

1. I scored this awesome leather wallet at Wilson's Leather Outlet. It was originally $40.00 but I got it for $7.17! It will wear like iron, and has enough space for my cards and money. I love deals like this!

2. I love the Twisted Peppermint concentrated room spray from Bath and Body Works. A little goes a long way, and it definitely lasts for a good while.


3. Has the snow storm hit you? It is pretty out, but it has caused a lot of shoveling.

4. I have begun to put some of my Christmas presents away. Isn't that always a sad feeling?

5. I only had to return 1 gift that I got my family. I thought that was pretty good!

What did you love this week? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...