It is the first Friday of the new year. How has it been so far? I'm linking up with Lauren today as I usually do. Here is what I have loved this week.
1. I scored this awesome leather wallet at Wilson's Leather Outlet. It was originally $40.00 but I got it for $7.17! It will wear like iron, and has enough space for my cards and money. I love deals like this!
2. I love the Twisted Peppermint concentrated room spray from Bath and Body Works. A little goes a long way, and it definitely lasts for a good while.
3. Has the snow storm hit you? It is pretty out, but it has caused a lot of shoveling.
4. I have begun to put some of my Christmas presents away. Isn't that always a sad feeling?
5. I only had to return 1 gift that I got my family. I thought that was pretty good!
What did you love this week? Leave me a comment and let me know!