Adsense

Monday, January 25, 2016

Homemade Coffee Creamer Recipe

Image
I only recently started drinking coffee. I prefer the flavored variety. Think French Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel. I definitely have my favorites from both Dunkin and Starbucks, but don't always have the cash to buy those drinks. #flavoredcoffeeisexpensive So, thanks to my handy dandy Keurig (love!) and Pinterest (double love!) I can have my flavored coffee at home!

I have been known to waste coffee creamer. I'm not the type of person who needs to have a cup of coffee to get my day started. I'm more of a mid afternoon, lazy day sip type of gal. So making my own was a perfect alternative.

I found this recipe on Pinterest and tried it immediately! I got the recipe from Mrs. Happy Homemaker. I bet you could whip up a batch right now with the simple ingredients!

All you need is 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 and 3/4 cup of milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix all ingredients into a large jar and mix well. Chill and serve in your coffee!

 She has recipes for over 20 other varieties using this basic recipe! You can find them here!

I am definitely going to be trying more of these!! Have you ever followed this recipe to make homemade coffee creamer? I'd love to know! Leave me a comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...