Skip to main content

Bon Jovi OOTD

I thought I knew what I was going to wear to the Bon Jovi concert.  Then I went to Ross Dress 4 Less. It was there I spied it. The.Perfect.Concert.Shirt. Neon pink, cross detailing, cut up back. It was exactly what I wanted, but didn't know I wanted it. Plus, it was only $8.99!

I paired it with my favorite Lane Bryant skinny jeans in black, with jewel detailing on the back pockets. For accessories, I kept it simple with a black bracelet, rose gold watch, and some funky chain earrings. Below I listed where I bought the clothes and accessories. I don't know the prices on some items because they were gifts.

 Top: Occasion (Ross Dress 4 Less $8.99)
Jeans: Lane Bryant Tighter Tummy Technology Black skinny jeans (Lane Bryant)
Earrings: Carole (JC Penney $3.00 on clearance a year or 2 ago)
Bracelet: Bauble Bar (Free gift from Birchbox)
Watch: Merona watch in Rose Gold ($15.00)
As far as makeup was concerned, I wanted a smokey eye so I used my Naked 2 palette. Because my eyes were dark I went with a nude lip. I used Loreal Fairest Nude and Urban Decay's lip junkie lip gloss in Naked. I kept my cheeks neutral and used the Balm Hot Mama blush.  I spritzed on some Harvey Prince Happy and away I went!

*I am going to do a review on the concert tomorrow. It won't be a full review but just impressions and thoughts. In a word, it was amazing! I'll save the rest for tomorrow!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (w...

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I...

Simple Sugars Review

There is no doubt that this scenario has happened to you. You get some really expensive cream to put on your acne, rosacea, or eczema. You try it out, and find out you are allergic to it, or it makes your skin look horrible. Such was the case with Lani Lazzari. She has sensitive skin and has tried every commercial product on the market to help her eczema. Nothing worked, so she took matters in her own hands. She created Simple Sugars in December of 2005. If you're wondering where you might have heard Lani's name before, she appeared on ABC's Shark Tank! The scrubs are all natural and uses many different oils. There are no sulphates, artificial preservatives, parabens, colors, or scents. There are scrubs for your face, body, feet, and even some for the men in your life! You can find your perfect scrub on their website . I wish you could smell this! I bought some at a local retailer and I am impressed! I got the chocolate scent, and let me tell you, it smells AMAZING!...