Adsense

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WIWW: Cold Edition

So, it is November 26 and we've already had some snowfall. WHAT?! I'm basking in the light from the Christmas tree, with my Christmas scents burning in my wax warmer. I think it is safe to say that fall has been bypassed and I'm in full on Christmas mode!



Since it has been cold here, my outfit needed to follow suit. I needed to be warm when I was outside! I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy to show you my outfit!

Outfit Details:

Jeggings: Mossimo (Target)
Boots: Mark Fisher (QVC Outlet)
Top: Original TY Wear (This is SO old!)
Earwarmer: Bijuju

This outfit is simple, classy and perfect for a wintry day!

What do you love to wear on a cold winter day? Leave me a comment and let me know! I'd love to hear from you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...