Skip to main content

Blistex Lip Vibrance Review

Today's review is going to be short and sweet. I wanted to give you a review on a new lip balm I have been loving lately. The Blistex Lip Vibrance is a tinted lip balm that is a pinky rose color. There is micro, micro glitter in it. I don't mind the glitter because it gives your lips a hint of sheen. It also smells very fruity. One of the great things about this balm, is the SPF 15!

On the lips this feels very slick, and does a pretty good job of moisturizing. It does not feel gritty from the micro glitter at all.

The packaging is unique, and is what caused me to notice it in the beginning. The color on the package is close to what the color in the tube is. Also, there is a mirror on the cap! Now, it isn't the best mirror, but in a pinch it would work wonderfully!

I wear this lip balm around the house. I think it is nice to have some color on while you are around the house.  In this cold, dreary, colorless weather we are having, I think everyone needs something to brighten up their face. I do not wear this to bed because I don't want the color to get on my pillowcases.

I would definitely repurchase this product once it runs out. I love that it has SPF in it, and that it is just something simple I can put on my lips and look put together.

I found this product at Wal-Mart for around $3.00.

Have you ever tried the Blistex Lip Vibrance? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (we li

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I&

New Schedule!

 I think to start off, I am going to be blogging on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. I think that is a good schedule to start with that won't be overwhelming, and you readers won't get bored.  So in my time off in the blog world, I worked at a clothing boutique and absolutely fell in love with it! I found that it is something that I am really passionate about. I have learned so many tips and tricks while working there that I can't wait to share with you! I mean we also have lived through a worldwide pandemic. Add that to the list of things you never thought you would type! Haha! I have continued to cook and bake, take short little trips here and there. I truly do lead a very boring life. Haha!  If there are any topics you'd like me to cover, just let me know and I will try to see if I can cover them!  Don't forget you can follow the Mandii's Muse Facebook page here ! You can also follow the blog's Instagram page too! Maybe one day I can go live and we ca