Happy Valentine's Day everyone! How are you spending the day? I'll show you how I spent mine in an upcoming post! As always, I'm linking up with Lauren! Here is what I have loved this week!
1. These wedge boots. I finally found a pair that fit my "athletic calf." I don't know where they have been all of my life. In my opinion, wedge>heels. I got these from Lane Bryant, and they were on sale! Yes!
2. I got some Valentines from the students at school. I'm glad I was the lucky recipient of them!
3. On Wednesday, Duke was supposed to play their arch rival, UNC. Unfortunately, it got cancelled because the weather was pretty terrible down South. As long as everyone is safe is the most important thing. (And that Duke gets a W!)
4. My ab workouts have been rough, but I am pushing myself. Clean eating is still going strong too!
5. My goal is to pre-plan my posts again. I didn't do that this week, and you saw what happened!
Let me know if you linked up as well! I'd love to hear from you so leave those comments!