If you live in Pennsylvania, you know that we are experiencing a bit of a "heat wave." I'm not sure I remember what 50 degrees feels like!! The good news is that today is Friday and the weekend is just beginning. I'm linking up with Lauren like I always do! Here are my thoughts about this week!
1. Meryl Davis and Charlie White won a gold medal!! I have been a fan of theirs for a long time! They skate with such synchronization and fluidity, it is just awesome to watch!!
2. We had another snow storm roll through on Tuesday, it may be a hassle, but it is pretty!
3. I did a lot better about scheduling my posts for this past week. I need to continue to do this! #bloggergoal
4. Jeans day at school today! Love casual Friday's!
5. Duke played last night! UNC will always be their arch rival!
How has your week been? Leave me a comment and let me know!