Adsense

Friday, February 7, 2014

H54F

Have you thawed out? The good news is that it is Friday! So if you haven't thawed out yet, you can sip some hot chocolate and warm up! Like usual, I am linking up with Lauren, and here is what I loved this week!

1. I am going out to dinner tonight with my parents and aunt and uncle! It is always a fun time when we all get together!

2. It was jeans day at school today. Nothing better than a casual Friday!

3. I think Bon Jovi should perform at the Super Bowl next year! What do you think? Get it trending: #BonJoviSB49halftime   (I am well aware that this probably will not work! Haha!)

4. In keeping with my clean eating, I have started on an ab toning program. Looking good for Summer!

5. I am trying to get better with my Thursday blog hiatus. I swear my brain shuts down, and I can't think of anything to write about on Thursday's!

A bonus post! I ordered some knee high wedge boots! I am so excited to get them and wear them. I had a gift card for $18 and I only had to pay $16.30! Wedge>heels.

What did you love about this week? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...