Adsense

Friday, September 19, 2014

High Five for Friday!

I'm super excited that today is Friday! Lots of things are going on and I can't wait! I'm linking up with Lauren as always! Here is what I loved about this week!


1. My best friend from college is coming to visit me today! So excited! Shopping and dinner are our plans!

2. Don't forget to watch #FarmKings tonight!

3. My aunt and some of her friends and I are going to tour QVC again in November! I had a blast the last time we went!

4. In yoga, we worked on meditation and quieting our mind. I definitely needed this because my mind has been going a mile a minute lately!

5. It has been one year since my sweet girl Sunshine crossed the rainbow bridge. I miss her every day.

So what did you love about this week? Leave me a comment and let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...