Adsense

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WIWW

If you saw my Fall Dreams post, you may remember this picture. ...i never thought of pairing the leopard print with stripes, but it's cute!

In my mind, I would never think about mixing stripes with leopard, but this works. (This statement, coming from the girl who doesn't like to mix black and brown together!) Surprisingly, I had all of the items in my closet, so I wanted to try this out on myself.

The day that I wore this outfit, it was rainy and chilly, but I didn’t want to pull out my jeans. I opted to wear my black capris with this outfit. I think I came pretty close to the photo, and I was quite pleased with how well I liked it. When the weather gets colder and I want to pair this look with jeans, I can. This would work well with black dress pants as well. Keep your accessories to a minimum since your scarf is your “statement” piece.


Top: Michael Kors

Capris:

Leopard scarf: Amazon


Shoes: My Slippers! Ugh, will I ever take an outfit photo with real shoes on?!   ;)

As I usually do on Wednesday's, I am linking up with the Pleated Poppy!

Have you ever recreated an outfit from Pinterest? I'd love to see it! Leave me a comment and show me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...