1. I got to see a real eagle in person. It was absolutely amazing! I am going to keep checking back to see if I can get a picture with my camera. It reminds me of the Bible verse: "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31)
2. I have been loving these Sunkist oranges, and Babybel White Cheddar cheese rounds. It's a good healthy lunch or snack!
3. I got some new dry shampoo and mascara to try. I'm excited to try these, and I'll be sure to give a review of both!
4. It hit 77 degrees here in PA this week. However, it is supposed to get in the 50's and rain this weekend. :(
5. My favorite show Farm Kings premiers this week! They are from around my area, and it shows them working on their family farm. *Tip, you might want to Google them shirtless...you won't regret it.* :) If you want to check out their website...you can find it here!