I'm linking up with Lauren again! (She just rebranded, make sure you check her out!) Here are 5 things I'm loving this week!
1. I bought the cutest strapless jumpsuit! (shame on me for not switching the landscape of the photo!)
2. I love this movie. Such a great message. Sherwood Baptist also created Fireproof!
3. I'm going to see Barry Manilow in concert tonight! Look for that review tomorrow!
4. I've been really skipping on using my baking soda and peroxide. I need to get back into that routine. Want to see why and how I use them? Check this post!
5. I ordered a James Neal jersey! He is one of my favorite players on the Penguins. Stupid me, had a chance to meet him and get a picture taken with him at a gala I went to, but I was too shy. (We'll save that story for a rainy day!)
What about you? How's your week been? Leave me a comment and tell me!