Adsense

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Changing your look for Fall

Image found here
Today, I'd love to hear your opinions on how you change your look for Fall. Here are some changes I plan on making!

1. Darkening my hair: My roots y'all! They are looking pretty sad. I haven't decided exactly what color I want to be yet. I'm sure that after a good talk with my stylist she will be able to help me out! I am also planning on growing out my bangs. I have had them for a while now and it is time for a change.

2. Deepening my lipstick: Now, I am a firm believer that I can wear hot pink lipstick in any season, but I love to darken my lipsticks for Fall! I love cranberry colors, and dark reds to wear with a more neutral eye.

3. Darker nail colors: You can find my favorites for Fall here!

What are you going to do to change your look for Fall? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...