Friday is here and it is supposed to be a nice weekend. I liked up with Lauren as I usually do! Here is what I loved this week!
1. I have been getting a lot of subbing jobs and I have been blessed with no lunch duty! I can't stand lunch duty, so I am relishing the fact that I haven't had it at all!
2. I can't wait to try the new products I got in my weekend haul. I am especially excited to try the matte eyeshadow pencil.
3. My October social calendar is filling up! Every weekend is packed with something.
4. These donuts are amazing, and huge!! The shop has been in business for 75 years.
5. The Farm Kings Fall Festival has been set! I am so pumped to go, I can't stand it! Are any of my readers going to be there?
How has your week been? Leave me a comment and let me know!