I don't know about you, but my social calendar couldn't be more full for October. There are just not enough hours in the day I tell you! Nonetheless, it is Friday and that is ALWAYS a good thing! I am linking up with Lauren as I usually do! Here's what's up!
1. My neighbor girl that I used to babysit, is on Homecoming Court this year. When did I get so old?
2. My dog Cashew is rooting on the Pirates! Me too but, I am an Indians fan, and that didn't turn out so well.
3. The Celtic Thunder concert is this Sunday! I can't wait! I am so excited!! Is it bad that I've had my outfit picked out for a long time?
4. It is hockey season again, and that means we are closer to Duke Basketball time!!
5. Steeler fans are going to hate me for this, but I have a knock knock joke to tell you!
(Say who's there readers!!)
0-4! (Owen and 4)
I know, I know... ;)
What are you loving this week? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know!