Adsense

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain Review

Suprise! I have fallen in love with a new lip product. It's ok that you were shocked, I was shocked myself...NOT! The Jordana Twish and Shine Balm Stains are a moisturizing balm stain. They are very comparable to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains that I, and so many others love.

Cranberry Crush
These stains are moisturizing! They glide on your lips like butter, and give an incredible shine. Once that shine wears off, it leaves behind a beautiful stain. The color selection ranges from nudes, pinks/berries, to browns. There is a total of 8 colors in this collection. These are definitely opaque in one swipe. They have a slightly fruity scent that quickly wears away.

You also get more product than the Revlon stains. I purchased the colors Honey Love and Cranberry Crush. These colors are comparable to the Honey and Crush from the Revlon line.

Honey Love
Honey love is a beautiful mauve-y pink color. For me, it is my perfect MLBB look. This would be my go-to everyday lip color, if I wasn't adventurous with my choice of colors. The stain leaves behind a neutral pink color.

Cranberry Crush is a gorgeous deep cranberry shade that is perfect for Fall! It is not an oxblood red, but a combination of red and purple. It leaves behind a stain in the same color.

Honey Love
The best part about these is the price. They are $2.99! With that price, you can buy the whole collection and not break the bank!

I know that I want to get 2 more, Rock n Rouge, and Terra Crave.

Have you tried these balm stains? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!


Cranberry Crush

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...