It is a chilly Friday here in PA. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm linking with Lauren, just as I normally do. Here is what I am loving this week.
1. It snowed briefly here. I don't like it. It is too soon. In fact, I still haven't put my Summer clothes away. I had better get started on that...
2. My family had our first Buckwheat pancake dinner of the year. It is a tradition that when it gets cold, that is what we have for dinner. Plus, can you go wrong with breakfast for dinner?
3. This is the weekend that I am going to see the Farm Kings. I'm so pumped!
4. Cashew was looking too cute after his bath!
5. My month and a half streak of no lunch duty ended on Wednesday. It was SO good while it lasted!! That is the most stressful time of the day for this sub!
How has your week been? I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know!