Skip to main content

Owning It

Well, hey. It is time for another edition of "Owning It." You know, this is the post where I admit my level of crazy is way above average. Yours too? Okay, good. At least I'm not the only one. ;) We might as well get on with it. Here's my crazy.

When I eat ravoli, I cut each one into four pieces. This is something I've always done. Maybe I'm afraid of choking?! I have no idea, but I don't see myself changing anytime soon.

Every night after dinner I always eat the ice out of my glass. I have done this since I was was a little girl. There is usually no ice left in my glass to feed to the dog. (Sorry, buddy.) It doesn't even matter what the season is. I feel weird if I don't eat the ice.

I once had a COMPLETE meltdown over Bon Jovi. I wish I could say I was joking. I went specifically to Giant Eagle to get tickets from Ticketmaster. (Why I just didn't use the computer I don't remember.) I wait in line, and they were pulling section D. I was NOT going to sit in section D when I made a special trip to get these tickets. I was in hysteria! I cried, (sobbed was more like it) and my dad had to come in and actually kind of yell at me to straighten up. I was able to get better seats on my own. Luckily, we can all laugh about the incident today.

I have a odd way of eating my sunny side up eggs. First of all, I don't like them piping hot. Next, I eat all of the yellow first by dipping my toast in the yolk. Then, I eat all the white part of the egg. Finally, I eat what is left of the yellow on my toast. I'm a nut I tell you.

Well, that is enough weirdness for one post. Don't worry, I asked my parents for more suggestions and they had a WHOLE list of things. I'm not sure if I should be worried to hear what they had to say or not?!

I want to see you own your weirdness! Leave me a comment and let me know of some weird things you do!

Thanks, Christina for hosting this fun link up!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (we li

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I&

New Schedule!

 I think to start off, I am going to be blogging on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. I think that is a good schedule to start with that won't be overwhelming, and you readers won't get bored.  So in my time off in the blog world, I worked at a clothing boutique and absolutely fell in love with it! I found that it is something that I am really passionate about. I have learned so many tips and tricks while working there that I can't wait to share with you! I mean we also have lived through a worldwide pandemic. Add that to the list of things you never thought you would type! Haha! I have continued to cook and bake, take short little trips here and there. I truly do lead a very boring life. Haha!  If there are any topics you'd like me to cover, just let me know and I will try to see if I can cover them!  Don't forget you can follow the Mandii's Muse Facebook page here ! You can also follow the blog's Instagram page too! Maybe one day I can go live and we ca