It is Friday! Unfortunately, I have been suffering with allergies this past week and I have had a sore throat off and on. It is a a major bummer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my allergies break soon. As usual, I'm linking up with Lauren! Anyway, here is what I loved about this week!
1. I picked up these BEAUTIFUL strawberries from a local Amish man. They are delicious, and need no sugar at all!
2. Did you see my completed Summer Projects so far? I am loving the results! I have a few more areas I want to tackle, so I will make sure you see those too!
3. I am well aware that I have a slight obsession with lip products. They are my drug of choice.
4. Today is the first day this week where I woke up and it wasn't raining. Sunshine is always good to wake up to!
5. I am signed up for a 5k! I'm definitely walking it, but it should be a super fun time!!
What did you love about this week? Leave me a comment and let me know!