1. Favorite balm or treatment: Lypsyl Intense Protection I love the minty flavor and how hydrating this product is! I will definitely repurchase!
2. Best eye catching red: Mireness Glossy Kiss in Flirty Kiss is a beautiful red! This makes your teeth look whiter as well.
3. Best luxury and best drugstore: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush I love how this feels on my lips, and I love how every time I wear it I get a different color! For drugstore, I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. They last all day on me, and well into the night! There is no feathering, and no drying my lips out! Love these!
4. Best MAC lipstick: I don't own any MAC lipsticks.
|IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush|
5. Most disappointing product: Em Cosmetics lip balm, this lip balm was too light for my lips and was sticky. Luckily, it was free in one of my subscription boxes.
6. Liner-yes or no: I will occassionally use a lip liner. Lately, I have been using my Starlooks lip liner in Tickle Me Pink.
7. Best gloss: Rimmel 6 hour lip gloss is a great non sticky gloss, and come in a wide range of colors. (Once I try it out more, I will probably add NYX Butter Gloss to this list!)
8. Something extra: Wet n Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick I absolutely love the color Cherry Picking! It is a beautiful raspberry red and looks gorgeous anyone! I love the fact that it is matte!
Did any of your favorite lip products make my list? Leave me a comment and let me know your favorites! I'd love to hear from you!