It is Friday! Whoo!!! I'm linking up with Lauren, like I usually do! Here is what was great about this week!
1. Today is the last day of school. Even though I am a substitute, I had over 80 days this year, so the end of school means the end of my work time too! I've had some different experiences this year...like the time I had to give PSSA's to 8th graders, even though I am only certified to teach K-6.
2. I actually started this blog on Sunday...outside...in 90 degrees. It was heavenly. I'm sure I will be doing much more blogging like this during the Summer.
3. My neighbor that I used to babysit is graduating today! Oh goodness, I am old!
4. Next week, I am going to attempt to make my first white pizza. I will fill you in on the recipe if it is good!
5. Tomorrow is the yearly Amish benefit auction! I will be having a donut. #cheatmeal
How was your week? I'd love to know about it! Leave me a comment!