Skip to main content

Favorite Fragrances

Sometimes I get forgetful about wearing a fragrance. I have so many samples given to me through Birchbox and things I've bought at Bath and Body Works. I really need to start wearing fragrances more often. Here are a few that I really like when I do wear them.

Harvey Prince is a brand that I have never heard of prior to Birchbox. I'm so glad I've gotten samples of their fragrances in my Birchbox, because I absolutely LOVE them! They are fresh and clean, not overpowering, and their packaging is just too cute!

Eau Flirt is designed to help you attract a man. The secret is pumpkin pie and lavender scents. From Harvey Prince..."An encounter with Eau Flirt reveals top notes of sweet lavender and a cocktail of bright citrus, followed by a mingling of feminine florals freesia, ylang ylang and jasmine. Delicate spices and warm nighttime amber offer a graceful and balanced flourish."  I would definitely give this one a try if you love lighter scents.

Skinny Chic is warmer yet still light. Designed to eliminate the midday blues, helping you feel more alive and skinny! From Harvey Prince..."For the trendy woman on the go, Skinny Chic will keep your energy up and your cravings down. With inviting notes of crisp green apple, sweet mint, and gentle lotus blossom, this light, aromatic mix will exude confidence and turn heads." This fragrance will develop into a beautiful mix of aromatics.

Hello is just a beautiful citrusy scent. Again, not overpowering at all. Hello is perfect for Spring, and it is just a welcoming scent. From Harvey Prince..." With a twist of citrus in homage to that fresh squeezed glass on the breakfast table, the subtle yet invigorating notes are layered with Summer Forsythia, an early Spring floral, to bring out the blossoming glow within you. As the scent wears through the day, you'll be warmly greeted with the enchanting smell of Pink Plumerias, found in the fragrant floral Leis of Hawaii bestowed upon guests, friends, and loved ones."

A final note about Harvey Prince, the scents get better as you wear them. I also love that it is not a cookie cutter pop star fragrance that only teeny boppers will purchase. Harvey Prince fragrances is something that I could give to my mom, and have her feel confident in the scent. I also love that for $12 I can try a sample of any of their fragrance. That way, you can pick what is right for you! If anyone at Harvey Prince is reading this, and you need an ambassador for your fragrances, let me know. I'm a huge fan!

You can find out more about Harvey Prince here!

I also love Bath and Body Works body splashes. I love Coconut Lime Verbena and Lemon from their Summer Vanilla's collection. Both are perfect for Spring/Summer, and last quite a while.


Do you have any of these fragrances? Which one is your favorite? If not these perfumes, what do you wear on a daily basis? Please leave a comment and let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking for a Crowd: Spaghetti Sauce

My family likes to save money when we have parties. One way to do so is to cook everything ourselves, instead of hiring a caterer. Today, I wanted to give you a recipe for spaghetti sauce that will feed a crowd. This recipe is best made in an 18 quart roast pan. We bought most of our sauces and tomato paste at Costco. Ingredients: 2 onions 3 cans diced tomatoes 2 #10 cans of tomato sauce 1 #10 can on spaghetti sauce 1 heaping tsp of garlic minced 2 (28 oz) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (6 oz) cans of tomato paste 1 tsp sugar Onion and garlic salt, italian seasoning, parsley, oregano to taste 1 pound of each: ground meat, hot and sweet sausage Look at the deliciousness!  In a skillet brown your meat and sausage in a little oil. Once browned place off to the side. Combine your onions, garlic, diced tomatoes, and crushed tomatoes. *Sweat your onions down first, then add the garlic. Then your tomatoes.* Open your tomato sauces and spaghetti sauces (we li

It's Been Awhile...

 Hi! Do you remember me and this little blog? I've been thinking about starting this blog back up again, and I am just going to jump in with both feet and go for it! In the past what, 4 years since the last post, I have learned a lot, and have a lot to share! So if you'll bear with me, I'd love to share some fun tips and tricks and recipes with you here on this little space on the internet.  I will give you a little reintroduction of myself.  I'm Mandii. I'm a small town girl full of random information. Sports facts, check. Fashion tips, oh yeah, I've got those a plenty! Recipes? You're speaking my language. I love all things faith, family, fashion, sports, and food related. Which is exactly what you will find on this space. I love to travel even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I don't know if I am going to commit to a full 5 days on here yet. I'll play it by ear, and if you'll stick with me, I think we can do some great things here!  I&

New Schedule!

 I think to start off, I am going to be blogging on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. I think that is a good schedule to start with that won't be overwhelming, and you readers won't get bored.  So in my time off in the blog world, I worked at a clothing boutique and absolutely fell in love with it! I found that it is something that I am really passionate about. I have learned so many tips and tricks while working there that I can't wait to share with you! I mean we also have lived through a worldwide pandemic. Add that to the list of things you never thought you would type! Haha! I have continued to cook and bake, take short little trips here and there. I truly do lead a very boring life. Haha!  If there are any topics you'd like me to cover, just let me know and I will try to see if I can cover them!  Don't forget you can follow the Mandii's Muse Facebook page here ! You can also follow the blog's Instagram page too! Maybe one day I can go live and we ca