Adsense

Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren again this week! It's been an interesting week.


1. Gretchen Rossi of Real Housewives of Orange County tweeted me. Backstory: One of my favorite Beauty Gurus Emily tried some of her makeup. I tweeted Emily saying that I will have to check it out...Gretchen replied to both of us!

2. I've had pretty much no voice since Monday, and I have been living on these "Caveman Drops" that I got at my local pharmacy.

3. I am going to paint my nails with Clambake Coral, and need your help! Should I go with a gold accent nail, or pink accent nail? Leave me a comment and let me know!

4. I love having fresh flowers in my room. They brighten the whole space up!

5. I wore this ELF Matte lipstick, and really liked it. I shopped my stash and rediscovered it. It's a pretty pinky brown color. What is it lately with me and matte lip colors?

How has your week been? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...