I threw in some basics, as well as some fun shoes that I absolutely adore! There is a mix of wedges, flats, and sandal-type shoes. These are the shoes I wear most often, however....I have a lot of shoes, and 50% I don't wear. It's sad.
- The brown wedges came from Target. I love the gold detailing on the front, and the straps make me feel like I'm not going to walk right out of them!
- Are these nude flats just the cutest thing? These are A.N.A. from JC Penney. Every time I wear them I feel like Pocahontas! "Can you paint with all the colors in the wind..." They are so comfortable, and go with anything!
- These black wedges are also from A.N.A. at JC Penney's. They are simple, and go with anything. And for my bad feet, they are very comfortable.
- These beauties came from Marshalls, and are by the brand JUMP for the people. I got these on clearance, and I love the sneaker detailing with the simple wedge.
- These are from No Boundaries which are found at Wal-Mart. I wear these all the time with jean shorts. The stripes are subtle, and the bow adds just enough girlie touch.
- Believe it or not, these are crocs. I have been wearing these often because our weather in PA has been absolute rubbish. Perfect rain shoe, and definitely cuter than original crocs. (Yes, I do have a pair of those as well...)