- Argan Magic Intensive Hair Oil- I absolutely love this hair oil. It makes my hair soft and manageable. It speeds up my blow drying time, and protects my hair from the heat styling products. *I put this on freshly washed hair from my ears down concentrating it on the ends.*
- Suave Professionals Heat Protective Spray- If I am using my hot rollers, I will use this in addition to the Argan Magic. I use this just as additional protection to heat styling. I like using this with my hot rollers because it doesn't "gunk up" the flocking on my rollers. *I spray this on wet hair after using the Argan Magic, blow dry, and use my heat products.*
- Redken Spray Starch- This I use on dry hair. It is a nice alternative to spraying on hairspray before you curl. It's not too sticky but definitely holds your curl. I will use this when I know I need my curls to stay. I definitely don't use this every day. *After I dry my hair I will section it off and spray this on each individual section that I am going to curl with a curling iron.*
- Redken Forceful 23 Hairspray- This is a great hairspray. I don't like my hair to be crunchy or stiff when I'm done, and this holds my style without making it stiff. *Spray this when you are all done with you hair for perfect hold!*
- Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo-Remember when I said I was trying to go every other day with washing my hair? This has been essential to my second day hair. Without it, my scalp would be like an Exxon Valdez oil spill. There doesn't seem to be to much white powder residue. *It is important that you section off your hair and spray between the sections. Then using the warmth of your hands rub it in. This removes any powder and adds volume to your hair.*
These are just a few of my tricks for my hair. What works for me, may not work for you. You just have to give it some trial and error. Are there any go to products that you have and love? Leave me a comment and let me know! To many happy hair days!