|L-R Clambake Coral, Shay, Charlotte, Strawberry Margarita, I Need A Refresh-Mint, Insta-This|
- Color Club "Clambake Coral"- This is a beautiful pastel coral color. It is the epitome of warmer weather. Opaque in 2 coats.
- Wet N Wild Megalast in "I Need A Refresh-Mint"- The perfect mint green polish. Every time I put this on my nails, I cannot stop looking at them! The formula goes on streaky with 1 coat, but opaque in 2.
- Color Club "Insta-This"- I got a sample of this in my Birchbox, and it is a beautiful cornflower blue. It just reminds you of Spring skies. This is also opaque in 2 coats.
- Julep in "Charlotte"- This color is a beautiful purple. It's not too bright, not too pastel. Opaque in 2 coats.
- Zoya "Shay"- This might be my favorite nail polish. I absolutely love this color. It is slightly metallic, with hints of pink. This is a slightly thicker polish which takes longer to dry, but this is opaque in 2 coats.
- OPI "Aphrodite's Pink Nightie"- This subtle soft pink color is a classic color. It is sheer, and after 2 coats there still might be some visible nail line. You must also be careful when you apply this polish as it can get streaky.
- OPI "Strawberry Margarita"- Okay, so this polish may scream Summer, but I love it anyway. I love to put this polish on my toes.
What are your favorite Spring polishes? What is one go-to color that I am missing from my collection? Leave me a comment and let me know.