Adsense

Thursday, March 7, 2013

What's in my Purse?

I got a new purse after Christmas during one of the after Christmas sales at Marshalls. It is by the brand MMS and is a Royal Blue in color. I have an organizer in it that I got from Walgreens a year or two ago. I know the norm at the moment is to carry a small bag, but I like to carry a big bag filled with the essentials. Although, I do like a wristlet every now and again. Here are the items that's in my purse!

  • Wallet and checkbook (JC Penney a VERY long time ago!)
  • Wet Ones wipes (great for shopping cart handles!)
  • Folding hair brush with mirror
  • Lipstick
  • Keys
  • Hairspray and hair tie
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Asprin
  • Atomizer  (Nordstrom)
  • Phone
  • Paper and Pen (Paradise Pen Company)
  • Oil blotting sheets (ELF)
  • Hand lotion
  • Sunglasses (case from Thirty One)
  • Bandaids
I like having my essentials with me and then sizing down if need be. What's in your purse? Is it organized?


*Photos only show a a few things in my purse.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...